SDCR’s Help Desk offers staffed POS Support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
The SDCR standard five-step methodology:
1. Identify the difficulty rapidly and accurately
2. Establish the expectation of the client
3. Match the language and discussion level to the abilities of the customer
4. Determine the best methodology to solve the difficulty and implement a solution
5. Document the solution and communicate it through established channels
One toll-free number connects you with our in-house help desk team. Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, you will receive assistance with operations, management reports, and related software troubleshooting. SDCR help desk professionals can dial into your program via modem to give you the most professional on-line support for your POS system. Problems are either hardware or software related which the help desk will differentiate.
Over the years POS systems have evolved and become more complex. SDCR has kept pace by hiring, training and maintaining a technical in-house support department in addition to our field technicians. SDCR’s help desk phone support allows you the freedom to continue business as usual without the hassle of on-site software support. Pick up the phone. SDCR will keep your business running smoothly and profitably.